Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trying to catch up

Well, as could probably be extrapolated from my lack of participation in yesterday's discussion of the class readings, I did not come to class prepared...I still need to finish the readings for this week. I feel especially bad about it because Clark tried to stimulate some kind of collective discussion, but (maybe because it was the end of class) participation was minimal. If I had read the articles, I would have had something to contribute. At least I was able to complete my film review (barely)! It might need to re-write it...we'll see how it comes back. In the meantime, expect the notes for this weeks readings, in addition to some sketch-up screen shots, sometime tomorrow. I think Norm should teach us all Maya (the program...but hey, I wouldn't mind learning about the Maya); then I would have an excuse to model people and costumes for the final project in an environment that I'm already familiar with. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment